Our Commitment To Safety: COVID-19 Update
We are here to serve you.
As businesses, communities and individuals across the globe stand together to navigate these challenging times one day at a time, we at Zed The Baker are committed to care for you.
We are delighted to announce that Zed the Baker is ready to serve you and is operating in accordance with the governmental guidelines and highest health standards.
Zed the Baker, delivering freshness the safe way.
With uncertain times like these, we understand that some of you may not be able to visit us. Fret not, you can continue to enjoy our range of sweet and savoury treats at the comfort of your home by ordering directly on our website www.zedthebaker.com or via our delivery partners.
We also wanted to provide an update on the actions that Zed The Baker has taken to support the health and well-being of our employees and you — our valued guests.
Your safety is paramount.
Being a food establishment, it has always been our prime responsibility to adhere to strict hygiene and food safety standards. At Zed the Baker, we have been dedicated to our customer’s well-being, putting in place practices that ensure only the freshest and highest quality baked goods are served to you and will continue to do so.
In addition to existing protocols, we have implemented further safety and hygiene measures to safeguard the health of our employees and customers. Some of them being:
- Enhanced sanitization, disinfecting and deep cleaning of our outlets, kitchen & production areas.
- Regular disinfecting of high contact surfaces like kitchen counter tops, door knobs etc.
- Rigorous handwashing and sanitizing prior to preparing each order.
- Hand sanitizing as you enter our bakery.
- Temperature checks of all our employees at the start of every shift.
- Masks are the new normal. Wearing them all day has been made mandatory amongst all our staff and we would encourage you to do so, for your safety.
- Wearing disposable gloves while preparing orders and handling take away and parcels.
- Correctly disposing gloves and masks at regular intervals.
- Handling raw produce & finished products with utmost care and safety.
- Stringent quality control ensuring that only the freshest food is served with the freshest ingredients.
- End to End temperature control to keep food items at maximum freshness throughout its journey.
- Conducting ongoing training about safety practices to follow at work and home.
- Maintaining social distance across all our outlets.
- Encouraging contactless payment.
- Providing contactless delivery.
- Contactless pick up for delivery partners and our customers in our outlets.
We are in this together.
We are grateful for your continued support and are committed to doing our part to keep you safe and sound, whether you are ordering to the comfort of your home or dropping by for a visit or to pick up your order. We believe with our joint efforts our community will recover from this and come out stronger than ever.
It has been a pleasure to serve you in the past and we look forward to continue serving you.
If you have any questions about the precautions we are taking, please let us know. We are closely monitoring the situation and re-evaluating safety protocols every step of the way. As circumstances are constantly changing, we will update you with any changes on our end.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy.
– Zed the Baker